Friday, April 10, 2015

Last Day....

This trip was everything and more then what I was expecting. I honestly didn't know what to expect being students and having no say in the political realm thus far. Meeting Pro Tempore Senator Kevin de Leon today was definitely a treat considering he is the second most powerful person int he state (which means very influential in the world).  I found that surprisingly every politician and lobbyist we met were nice and pleased with how well informed we were as a group. I was also surprised and very pleased that all the politicians were excited and cared about the people and the policies that were in front of them.
Over all this trip was a 5 out of 5 stars and I may receive internships in the near future because of this amazing experience. I highly recommend this internship for anyone who is interested in politics and policy making.




No comments:

Post a Comment